Saturday, 25 July 2015

Beauty Boxes

Hey everyone,

I don't know about you, but I the feeling of recieving a little package with my name on it in the mail is too exciting! What's better than opening a bag or box full of beauty products each month? You tell me, cause I'm not seeing it (haha trust me I'm not as superficial as this sounds). I currently am subscribed to 3 different monthly boxes. Below I've shared photos from the latest boxes I've received, a few highlights about each one, and the details for how you can join too!


Ipsy

Monthly fee: $15 USD includes shipping
How it works: Get a glam bag each month packed with 5 beauty samples customized to your own personal style based on a quiz you take when you sign up.
Products I've received and loved: Smashbox photo finish primer, Tarte amazon clay bronzer, La Pierre blending brush
Sign up here


Birchbox

Monthly fee: $15 CAD includes shipping
How it works: Receive 4 or 5 beauty and/or lifestyle products each month curated to your style.
Products I've received and loved: Skyn Iceland eye gels, Number 4 clarifying shampoo, Costal Scents revealed 3 eyeshadow
Sign up here

Julep

Monthly fee: $20 CAD includes shipping
How it works: Each box contains 3 full sized beauty products based on a style profile every month. You have the opportunity to try out a new profile or cancel your box for the month.
Products I've received and loved: Freedom polymer top coat, Eye sheen,
Sign up here


















xo Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment