Saturday, 12 December 2015

Winter Lookbook


We've been so spoiled with such a mild winter so far in Edmonton; I'm finding myself wearing more pieces of my wardrobe that aren't necessarily winter specific. After discovering this blog post about capsule wardrobes, I've decided to challenge myself to reduce the size of my wardrobe - I know, seems impossible to a shopaholic. With this mindset I've been trying to create outfits for the week based around styling the same few items in different ways.









Jacket - Calvin Klein, Knit Sweater - Vera Moda, Jeans - Abercrombie, Dress - Abercrombie, 3/4 Sleeve Top - Artizia, Sherpa Vest - Abercrombie, Cardigan - Forever 21, Scarf - Nordstroms, Shoes - Gabor , Purse - Saturday by Kate Spade

I styled 5 outfits for the week using 10 different pieces. Although I found this to be difficult at first, the task soon became simpler when I realized each piece is quite versatile. I purposely chose a neutral colour palette for my clothing and utilized my accessories for colour accents. The key to creating multiple outfits is layering (especially to keep warm)! 

Look for more updates on my wardrobe in the new year :)

xo Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment