Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Tuesday Thoughts: OOTW

With most days of the week spent at work where the dress code is pretty casual, my go-to OOTD usually consists of a t-shirt, cardigan, and leggings. I often dress for comfort and simplicity but ensure style is not compromised. (My closet is not very colourful and you'll never catch me in sweatpants and a hoodie.) Layering is key to building my outfits and allows for me to wear a majority of my wardrobe year round.



Day 1
In my mind you can never go wrong with wearing black and white.
I love mixing this cardigan with my velvet leggings for an extra fuzzy outfit.

Day 2
Jackets are one of my many weaknesses. This is one of my 
favourite for adding a splash of colour to my outfits in the spring. 

Day 3
Some days are meant for lounging right? I love pairing an oversized hoodie
 with leggings for when I'm running errands and catching up on Downton Abbey.

Day 4
Button up shirts are a major staple in my wardrobe. Usually I opt for 
crew neck tshirts and collared tops, however I rediscovered this blush 
chiffon tank which layers well with cardigans and button up shirts.

Day 5
One of my best purchases; this jean vest is perfect to layer over t shirts, sweaters 
and dresses. I even threw in a bit of colour to this outfit with my burgundy leggings.

Day 6
Apparently I'm really into layer denim and stripes. This denim shirt is one of 
my favourite pieces in my wardrobe for its versatility and gold chain detailing.

Day 7
Scarves - not only great to incorporate pattern 
but also practical to keep warm on those windy days.


XO Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment