Friday, 15 April 2016

Spring Beauty

This past week Sephora had their first VIB event. For most beauty junkies this is one of the best opportunities to save on classic favourites or to explore new spring releases. I ended up talking myself out of over-spending and purchased a conservative total of 3 products. How? I'm not sure either.






Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation - Always in constant battle with my skin, I was hesitant to introduce another new foundation at first. However, after a great deal of research I decided the lightweight, water-based formula and build-able coverage were intriguing enough for me to try it out.

Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - I've shared this lip product in a previous post and still cannot get enough of it. No other lip balm will do when curing dry lips. It's made with 100% natural ingredients and the sweet taste is just a bonus!

Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Cherry Blossom - A co-worker of mine highly suggested this lip line from the Sephora collection, so I had to give on a go. The formula is so creamy when applying and sets to a matte finish, making it have strong staying power. I don't own any other lip product that is similar to this shade and have quickly fallen in love with it.


Of course I have quite a few items I'm currently coveting, but after much contemplation these following items will stay on my wishlist for now. What are your spring beauty picks?


Spring Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment