Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Tuesday Thoughts: Outfit Inspiration


This month we bring to you outfits inspired by a particular look. With an endless variety of subjects to draw influence from, this is an exciting way to change up your style! But don't get too caught up with replicating something. Remember, the purpose is to be inspired and not to imitate!


Since my style is often heavily influenced by pop culture, I decided to have a little fun with this one. I chose the ever-so-famous Justin Bieber. (Before you jump to conclusions, no I am not a Belieber.) His typical look mostly comprises of low crotch jeans, layered over-sized tops, and skate shoes. Although I wear the pieces from this outfit quite often, it was interesting styling them differently to emulate a "skaterboi" persona. 





xo Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment