Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Tuesday Thoughts: Outfit Inspiration

The Inspiration 


Emma Watson has been my girl-to-teen-to-woman crush for as long as I can remember. From her redhead intelligentsia of a character in the shoes of Hermione Granger (Yes, I am an HP fan) to her philanthropic heart for gender equality as the ambassador for the United Nations, I can go on and on...

However, I do also love her classic style with a chic twist. Recently, she vowed to participate in the green carpet challenge wearing clothing only made from ethical production facilities and designers. Here she is rocking a Christopher Kane dress that I fell in amour with at first sight. Initially, I thought it was a two piece ensemble as the ribbon tie at the waist deceives the eye.




The Interpretation 


I've always loved the elegance of maxi skirts and I thought that my interpretation would recreate this look with two pieces. So here I am taking on a spring rendition by pairing a lightly pleated turquoise maxi with a printed sleeveless top - conjoined with a navy ribbon of course! I finished the look with black pumps and a pop of coral on the lips.



xo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment