Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Tuesday Thoughts: Summer Vibes

Image source: We Heart It


I'm pretty sure this will be the most riveting summer yet with all the experiences to look forward to. The city is packed with things to do, but I'm also glad to be doing some travelling overseas as well.


1
Whitewater Rafting: Feeding my water-creature side by paddling away as I'm being tossed and tumbled and splashed by the currents. 

2
Stampede: Taking my sister out to her first experience at Stampede and just feeling the energy and heart of the city during this famous event.

3
Spa Day: Tea and facials with my best friends are perfect ways to relax and catch up. We haven't been altogether since the holidays!

4
Wedding Wrap-Ups: Creating custom dresses for this wedding season, on top of a full-time job, has been both challenging and rewarding. But I'm glad I've had more opportunities to build my portfolio this year.

5
Hawaii: A dream, for years, now coming true. And who better to go to Honolulu with other than my beloved cousin? Our first trip together! 


xo Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment