Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Tuesday Thoughts: Summer Vibes

Woah! We are nearly half way through June. With the sun shining and everyone feeling the positive vibes, this month we are sharing with you our top 5 list of what we cannot go without this summer.


Some how the last two summers have been more than epic, and well let's face it that can't last forever. Which is why this year I will be making the most of my time in Edmonton. With that in mind, I'm looking forward to taking on new adventures and fun times with friends!

1
Books, books, books. - I've finally gotten over my emotional attachment to my previous story's fictional characters and have dived into my endless stack of reads for this summer. Nothing more satisfying that getting lost in a book while sitting out in the sun with an iced tea.

2
K Days - A classic summer event. Rides, concerts, and fried food, what else can you ask for?

3
80 Flavours - I've driven past this ice cream stand too many times without stopping to try it out. This summer I am determined to go at least once!

4
Sand on Whyte - Similar to the Ice on Whyte event that occurs in the winter, this summer I look forward to finding sand sculptures, as I plan on getting out of the house more and explore the city.

5
Meraki Connexion Anniversary - Wahoo 1 year! Can't wait to celebrate :)
xo Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment