Friday, 22 July 2016

OOTWW

Outfits Of the Work Week

(A small snippet)


Well this week sure has been a whirl wind. Since I'm currently transitioning into a new job, I've decided to refine my closet a little bit (or maybe a lot after a few shopping hauls). While out shopping I kept in mind the word essential - what can be versatile with other pieces and different occasions. With a more business-like dress code and Edmonton's constant changing weather, as you can see my outfits are all about layering. I'm also really loving necklaces to accessorize and add the finishing touch to the look.  Let's all take a moment to acknowledge the fact that I made it an entire week without wearing leggings!

Top: Loft, Pants: Zara



Necklace: Cloud and Lolly, Tshirt: Zara, Pants: Zara




Top: Aritzia, Necklace: Borrowed from my Mom, Jeans: Zara




Cardigan: Forever21, Tank: Aritzia, Jeans: Abercrombie, Shoes: Vans



Necklace: Cloud and Lolly, Top: Forever21, Bottoms: Uniqlo



xo Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment