Tuesday, 23 August 2016

3-in-1 Dress

A bitter pursuit for retail therapy led me to this CeCe dress from Nordstrom. I love the vibrant fuchsia colour and its soft, cascading drape. It's versatility also allows me to pick and choose how I want to wear this dress. 


Off-Shoulder


The off-shoulder look made a major comeback this summer - mostly in the form of dusty blue blouses. I think the original intention was for the ruffles to be worn off the shoulder, but sometimes a lady needs more mobility around the arms. 





Sleeveless


Now I can do arm circles in this! Just slip the arms out, and you've got a cute ruffle around the bust without restricting movement.





Draped


For days when you want to cover your shoulders or want to feel utterly regal with the pseudo-cape in back. 




xo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment