Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Ear cuffs!












Hello beautifuls!

Here's my first ever post on this blog, so I thought I'd show you guys one of my favorite accessories. I pretty much wear them on my ears whenever I want to dress up or down a look. I really admire how many girls (and guys) can wear earrings, and I think earrings can totally change up your overall look! I am personally allergic to metal (yes, unfortunately I am allergic to gold as well =[...), so therefore I can not and do not have any piercings. I've had 4 previous piercings before, but my body has rejected all 4 times I've tried, and caused my ear to swell up twice it's size.  

I've also previously tried clip-on earrings and magnetic ones as well, but oh my goodness...I can not stand them after an hour of wear. They pinch my ears and was causing too much pain! I then came across these ear accessories in Asia and it's safe to say, they're my favorite piece of jewelry after bracelets! I mostly wear these ear pieces when I tie my hair up and I can guarantee they don't pinch or hurt your ears at all and are super easy to put on! My recent favorite is the bow piece and also the snowflake piece. Which one do you like best? Feel free to show me your favorite earrings so I can admire over them! 

PS: don't forget to check out my personal beauty and makeup blog!

Love,
Carmen

Instagram: carmen_cl91

No comments:

Post a Comment