Saturday, 15 August 2015

Guerlain Meteorites in 02 Clair








Hello all you lovely people out there!

Carmen here! Here's a product I've been wanting to review for a long time since it's been out on the market for a while. I've always been a fan of pastel colors, so when I came across this product by Guerlain, I was more than curious to how it can enhance my makeup looks. The packaging is on point (comes in a sturdy metal can with pretty designs on the lid) and was enough to get me to just buy the product, but overall, the delicate little pastel beads were what intrigued me the most. 

This product can be used as a highlighter, but it has tiny speckles of glitter to it, so it's not ideal if you are trying to achieve a natural, matte look. Therefore, I'd definitely think twice before buying this product if you are that matte makeup style person. I personally don't mind a tiny bit of sparkle on my face on more special occasions, but I generally don't use this powder on a daily basis. This product is on the market for about $68 Cdn, so it is definitely on the luxury/higher end of the spectrum. If you don't mind the brand and are just looking for decent, less expensive highlighter, there are for sure other comparable products out there for a fraction of the price. Will I buy this product again?...I think I'm going to have to say no due to the price...and that there are other similar products out there for less. Also another down side is that the powder can easily make a mess on your table or clothes if you careful with opening the lid...but whatevs. I'll live with it haha. On another hand...I love the smell of it!

Oh and by the way, these meteorites come in three shades. Clair 02, Medium 03, and Dore 04. Check em' out here.

Anyways, here's a Youtube video on how to achieve a radiant glow using the Guerlain Meteorites!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRPc9-H04vQ

That's it for now!

Love,
Carmen
Instagram: Carmen_cl91

PS: On another note, check out a recent makeup project of mine in collaboration with Alyssa Lau from the Ordinary People blog!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16bnoGPPMaA

No comments:

Post a Comment