Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Tuesday Thoughts: 5 Things



What five things am I loving at the moment?

1. The croons of Sara Bareilles to calm me down. Notably "Gravity" and "King of Anything". Oldies but goodies. Needless to say, I am rather excited for her new album, What's Inside: Songs from Waitress, to be released November 6!

2. Currently working through "Saijo Persimmon" by Voluspa. I adore bright, fruity scented candles!

3. Fringed loafers.

4. Oversized cardigans.

5. Almond cookies. My variations, to this recipe, include adding 1 egg to bind the ingredients together, adding 1/2 tsp each of baking powder and baking soda to the dry ingredients, bypassing the log-rolling and chilling process, and skipping the icing sugar bath. They still turned out fine.



xo Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment