Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Tuesday Thoughts: Reflections & Resolutions


Seeing as the new year has begun it is inevitable that most of us have created new resolutions for the next 12 months. Stay tuned for reflections and resolutions from each of us throughout the Tuesday's of this month.

Although I'm not a strong believer in resolutions, I must say making lists and setting goals are the best way to find self accomplishment. 2015 for me was filled with an abundance of memorable moments where I found myself building greater friendships, fueling my passion for blogging, and attending a number of concerts. 

In 2016 one of my major goals is to downsize my wardrobe. This may be the most daunting tasks to someone who loves to shop as much as I do, but over the past few months I have felt this is necessary. After reading a few blog posts about capsule wardrobes and decluttering, I've found myself with a new mindset and questioning why I need to own so much. I want to challenge myself to live with less because someone out there needs it more than I do.

Along the way I hope at the end of the year I can look back and check off at least one of these items:
- Drink more water
- Read more books
- Meet new people

xo Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment