Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Tuesday Thoughts: OOTW

Even if I find time to plan my #OOTD the night before, I still manage to have second thoughts by the time I wake up. Thus, my outfits are spur-of-the-moment decisions and are usually base on what I have to accomplish that day. If I'm moving around a lot, then comfort and ease of movement is key. If I'm going out after work then versatility and the ability to be dressed up or down is the goal.


Day 1

The 9 to 5 Family Of Greens: Plaid pants, chiffon top, and sparkly gems. Is it obvious that turquoise is a fave?



Day 2

(Work) Dress to Play: Flowy maxi & patterned layers- swapped my blazer out for a night look with my go to tweed topper.



Day 3

All In The Details: I tend to tie things together with a necklace-baubles, charms, long or short.



Day 4

On The Go: Velvet stretchy tights, a roomy top, and flat shoes-these camel leather loafers from Aldo strike the perfect balance between comfort and style.



Day 5

Barely There: On and off duty nude dress and short sleeve blazer-a plain Jane kind of day, but this silk one was a thrift of a steal.


Day 6

The Cool Factor: Literally. Scarves are my go to for accessorizing & practicality. This shimmery one makes a statement on its own besides the sentimentality of it from my travels in Cambodia.


Day 7

Fur Real Deal: This faux fur vest has been the best investment piece ever! A fabulous layering piece, and one I don't feel guilty about.


xo Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment