Friday, 13 May 2016

Incorporating T-shirts

T-SHIRTS - Just because everyone owns one doesn't mean you can't stand out in one.

Street

T-shirts are my go-to. My wardrobe is the perfect example of an on going collection of black, white and grey tees. They are essential in the way that they can be worn casually with jeans, leggings, and shorts. I'm all for styles that are less fitted to allow for tucking into jeans or knotting at the front to accentuate the waist. I also love rolling the hem of my sleeves for a more casual look. The possibilities are endless for graphic t-shirts to bring personality to a simple outfit! 



Office

Spring time means I can take out my vibrant clothes and floral blazers. It's rare to catch me in a t-shirt, but I think you can make it appropriate for the office when it's a solid colour, melange, or with a repeating pattern. I would probably avoid ones with text though. The blazer you can make from the Burda 02/2014 issue. Can you believe this printed fabric was on clearance?! But I digress.



Dressy

It may feel foreign to dress up a t-shirt, but it's definitely a great way to add to its sartorial resume. I find that a black tee is easy to dress up since black inherently gives off a sophisticated look and an attractive allure during evening occasions. Paired with this flared mint skirt and elevated with some heels, this t-shirt is ready to take you from a brunch date to a ladies' night out. Don't forget to accessorize of course!




xo Meraki Connexion



No comments:

Post a Comment